我爷爷一个月前搬到这里,他已经习惯了这里的生活.
My grandpa living here since he moved here a month ago.
篮球比赛获胜时,我为他们的成功感到骄傲.
I their success when they won the basketball match.
在"一带一路"战略实施过程中,作为国际商业中心,香港能起到重要的作用.
In the implementation of the "One Belt One Road" strategy,Hong Kong can as an international business center.
我讨厌练习,但还是坚持了下来,现在我演奏得很好.
I hated practicing,but I it and now I can play pretty well.
在昨天的晚会上,为了让我感到受欢迎,她格外努力.
She to make me feel welcome at yesterday's party.
警察局长告诉记者他控制住了局势.
The police chef told reporters that he was of situation.
孩子们依靠父母来满足他们所有的物质需要.
Children their parents for all of their material need.
当我国国产大型客机C919在2017年5月5日首飞成功时,所有中国人都为之振奋.
All Chinese people when China sent its homegrown large passenger plane C919 into sky on May 5,2017.
如果我们齐心协力,就能按时完成.
If we all ,we'll finish on time.
我的教学风格和多数教师相似.
My teaching style that of most other teachers.
修建这条铁路是为了将银川和霍尔果斯连接起来.
The railway was built to Yinchuan Huoerguosi.
说实在的,那是我看过的最好的电影之一.
,it is one of the best movies I've ever seen.