Yuan Longping,the "Father of Hybrid Rice",won many (奖) for his rice research.
在英语中,我们说与人分担一个烦恼就像把麻烦分成两半.
In English, we say that a problem is cutting it in half.
此事挂在我心头已有数月,但依然毫无头绪.
This matter , but I still haven't got a clue.
我的外国朋友们想知道十二月是否是去海南旅游的最佳时期.
My foreign friends December is the best time to visit Hainan.
凯文有语言天赋,能说五门外语.
Kevin languages and he can speak five foreign languages.
别灰心,生活充满了惊喜和希望.
Don't lose heart. Life is surprise and hope.
机会就在面前,但值得冒此风险吗?
The chance is right in front of us, but ?
地震后,医护人员工作太忙,没有得到充分的休息。(完成译句)
After the earthquake,doctors and nurses were busy take enough rest.
重庆如此美丽,以至于每年都有成千上万的人来参观。(完成译句)
Chongqing is beautiful thousands of tourists visit it every year.
遇到麻烦时,艾伦经常请求帮助。
Alan often help when he is in trouble.
I think (对我们来说……是必要的)to learn a foreign language.
我的笔友Bob一到我的家乡就爱上了这个地方.
My penfriend Bob fell in love with my hometown he came here.
汤姆是个很有趣的人;我们都喜欢和他在一起.
Tom's ;we all enjoy being with him.