他一口气吹灭了蜡烛,希望许的愿望能实现.
He blew out all the candles in one go, hoping that the wish he had made would .
由于虚拟现实科技,人们不必亲临其境即可游览国内外名胜.
of VR technology, people can places of interest both at home and abroad instead of going there in person.
你听说过抖音没有?一款深受年轻人喜欢的小程序.
Have you ever , a video app popular among young people?
这书桌太重我拖不动.
This desk is heavy I can't move it.
打篮球对于我来说太难了.
It's difficult for me basketball.
他几乎从不生病的母亲死于新冠肺炎,真是令人遗憾.
It's such a pity that his mother who fell ill died of COVID﹣19.
我相信,如果我们继续齐心协力,我们就一定能贏.
I believe if we continue to , we are sure to win.
她没有呆在家里过春节,而是去了武汉当志愿者.
staying at home for the Spring Festival, she went to Wuhan to be a volunteer.
我们永远不要拿不属于我们的东西.
We should never take anything that doesn't us.
我们应该思考如何把中国文化介绍给全世界.
We should think about how to Chinese culture the world.