为了保持健康,我们应该坚持健康的饮食习惯.
We should to healthy habits to keep fit.
让别人等太久是不礼貌的.
It is to keep others for a long time.
知道你的长处,并成功地利用,一人可抵万人.
Know your strengths, use them and one man can be worth ten .
人工智能机器人将来能像人类一样思考吗?
Can AI robots think humans in the ?
近四十年来,中国发生了巨大的变化.
Great changes have in China in the past forty years.
在大学毕业之后,我们终于有机会出国旅游了.
After university, we finally got the chance to travel abroad.
中国母亲河长江,是世界第三长河.
The Yangtze River, the mother river of China, is the river in the world.
我将亲手制作卡片,感谢母亲为我所做的一切.
I'll make a card myself to be my mother for what she has done for me.
令人惊讶的是,一些科学发现是偶然发现的.
Surprisingly, some scientific discoveries were made .
你应该坚持锻炼,除非你不在乎你的健康.
You should stick to taking exercise you do not care about your .
我弟弟有时会做奇怪的事情来获得妈妈的关注.
Sometimes, my brother would do to get my mother's attention.
当茶叶可采摘时,人们手工采摘后再送去加工.
When the leaves of the tea plant are ready, they are picked and then are sent for processing.
当爸爸承诺给我买一个ipad的时候,我多么激动啊!
When my father to buy me an ipad, excited I was!
我父母不允许我熬夜.
I am not allowed to late by my parents.