他们如此努力地投人到抗击新冠病毒的工作中,以致忘记了自我.(完成译句)
They worked hard against the COVID﹣19 they forgot about themselves.
等待雨停后,纵享阳光暖.(完成译句)
the rain to stop and we'll enjoy the warm sunshine.
瞧!我们大都长得和老师一样高啦!(完成译句)
Look! Most of us have grown tall our teachers!
不要只是等待暴风雨过去,要学会在雨中起舞.(完成译句)
Don't just the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain.
听到这个消息后,大家兴奋得睡不着觉.(完成译句)
On hearing the news, everyone was excited fall asleep.
天冷了,请把外套穿上.(完成译句)
It's getting cold. Please your coat.
父母和孩子们都在为美好的未来而努力.(完成译句)
parents their kids are working hard for a better future.
公园不远,我们可以步行去.(完成译句)
The park is not far, and we can go there .
我们应该学好英语,以便能向世界讲述中国故事.(完成译句)
We should learn English well we can tell China stories to the world.
不要害怕犯错误,你能从中学到很多.(完成译句)
Don't be afraid to . You will learn a lot from them.
史蒂芬•霍金不仅是一名伟大的科学家,而且是一位著名的作家.(完成译句)
Stephen Hawking was not only a great scientist a famous writer.
当我们有不同意见时,应该相互理解.(完成译句)
When we have different ideas, we should understand .
When you're learning a new language, you can't be afraid to ,otherwise, you won't get very far. (出错)
is a problem in all places around the world —in developing and developed countries. (食品安全)