我相信,如果我们继续齐心协力,我们就一定能贏.
I believe if we continue to , we are sure to win.
她没有呆在家里过春节,而是去了武汉当志愿者.
staying at home for the Spring Festival, she went to Wuhan to be a volunteer.
我们永远不要拿不属于我们的东西.
We should never take anything that doesn't us.
我们应该思考如何把中国文化介绍给全世界.
We should think about how to Chinese culture the world.
法国承诺努力重建巴黎圣母院.
France has to make an to rebuild Notre﹣Dame Cathedral in Paris.
为了保持健康,我们应该坚持健康的饮食习惯.
We should to healthy habits to keep fit.
让别人等太久是不礼貌的.
It is to keep others for a long time.
知道你的长处,并成功地利用,一人可抵万人.
Know your strengths, use them and one man can be worth ten .
人工智能机器人将来能像人类一样思考吗?
Can AI robots think humans in the ?
近四十年来,中国发生了巨大的变化.
Great changes have in China in the past forty years.
在大学毕业之后,我们终于有机会出国旅游了.
After university, we finally got the chance to travel abroad.
中国母亲河长江,是世界第三长河.
The Yangtze River, the mother river of China, is the river in the world.
我将亲手制作卡片,感谢母亲为我所做的一切.
I'll make a card myself to be my mother for what she has done for me.
令人惊讶的是,一些科学发现是偶然发现的.
Surprisingly, some scientific discoveries were made .