Lucy often v (看望)her grandparents in her spare time.
当我们在北京的时候,他们竭尽全力使我们感到宾至如归。
They went out of their way to when we were in Beijing.
Our success lies in working together as a t . (团队)
美国人意识到他们无法避免购买中国制造的产品.
Americans realized they could hardly products made in China.
你认为学生们应该被允许做出自己的决定吗?
Do you think students should make their own decisions?
多亏你的帮助,我通过了这次考试.
your help, I have passed the exam.
安娜想在她16岁生日时穿耳洞.
Anna wants to her ears on her sixteenth birthday.
放学后你能帮我打扫教室卫生吗?
Could you please help me to the classroom after school?
许多次我都想放弃,但我奋力坚持了下来
Many times I thought about up, but I fought .
孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来就越好.
The kids learn to be , the better it is for their future.
那首用二胡演奏的乐曲尤其使我感动.
The music which was on the erhu moved me.
青海正在变得越来越美丽,每年夏天有数以千计的游客来度假.
Qinghai is becoming more and more beautiful, tourists come to enjoy their holidays every summer.